The Department is well equipped with state-of-the art laboratories and infrastructural facilities in all the thrust areas. Students get a wide exposure and practical hands on training in the modern equipments during their lab sessions. The list of laboratories pertaining to the course is listed.
- Manufacturing Technology Lab
- Computer Aided Design Lab
- Dynamics Lab
- CNC Programming Lab
- CAD/ CAM Lab
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics Lab
- Sensors and Signal processing Lab
- Microcontroller and PLC Lab
- Robotics Lab
- Advanced concepts of CAD/CAM software
- XLMILL and XLTURN Machine’s with Edge CAM interface.
- Lab view
- Automation Studio
- Solid works
- Pro-Engineering software
The Society of Mechatronics Engineering Association is formed with a view to give exposure in various co-curricular activities like industrial Visits, Workshops, Seminars and guest lecturers etc.
- Arranging guest lectures by eminent academicians and industrialists.
- Arranging Industrial visits to core companies.
- Conducting National level technical symposiums where students from all over the country participate in various events like paper presentations, quiz, project exhibitions and CAD Contest.
All the faculty members are highly qualified and most of them doing research on latest technologies and regularly publish a number of research papers in reputed International Journals and Conferences.